Sesame Street title card since 2007, taken from episode 4135 (2007).
Fair use rationale for Sesame StreetEdit
- No free equivalent exists that would effectively identify the article's subject.
- The image does not in any way limit the ability of the copyright owners to market or sell their product.
- The image is only used twice and is rendered in low resolution to avoid piracy.
- The image has been published outside Wikipedia; see source above.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements and is encyclopedic.
- The image meets Wikipedia's media-specific policy.
- The image is used in the articles wiki-linked in the section title.
- The image is significant in identifying the subject of the article, which is the show itself.
- The image is used in the article namespace.
- The image has a brief description that identifies the image, notes the source, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.